The steady rate of technological improvement and change can have many business owners scratching their heads as to which direction to go. Sorting through which new technologies offer immediate and long term benefits and which ones are merely a fad can be difficult.
Vishmitha Consulting Services is based on a proven methodology that not only helps find answers, it helps refine the questions being asked and delivers specific solutions to unique problems and hurdles. The end result is an IT system that is planned, efficient, agile, and scalable that delivers business critical information to the people that need it, when they need it, and in a usable manner.
Our system of developing infrastructure layers around your business needs is based on the following criteria:
- Define core infrastructure needs
- Determine expandability upon core layer
- Prioritize expansion options by need, cost, ROI, etc.
- Estimate the implementation’s lifecycle
- Plan the implementation methods
- Deliver quote or estimate for further work
Without careful and effective planning, website development can be a long and costly process. Streamline your website’s development by using our proven methodology for website design. A typical consultation lasts between 2 and 4 hours. At the end of the consultation, we develop a plan specific to your businesses goals, and deliver a complete analysis report and quote back for your approval. Once approved, we can start the design of your website.
The following is an outline for a typical website analysis report.
- Executive Summary
- Identify business needs to be fulfilled
- Identify the purpose of the website
- Summarize the site’s development lifecycle
- Technical Design Specification
- Determine the appropriate technology to be used such as scripting, markup languages, and databases
- Creative Design Specification
- Incorporate your business identity into a visually driven website
- Content Specification
- Development and acquisition of website content
- Navigation planning
- Site Marketing Specification
- Search engine submissions
- Website marketing options
- Site Management Specification
- Documentation of essential site management practices
- Content update strategy and future site considerations
Statistical reports describe the way your website is being accessed and utilized by visitors. Using 3rd party software, Awstats provides real time, web-based statistical reports which include numerical reports with graphs on the following topics: Top visited pages, referring pages, referring URL's, search engines and key words; top countries and organizations; top browsers and operating systems; daily, monthly hourly and weekday hits.